Monday, August 6, 2018

August Bloom Box

I am going to be honest and tell you when I first heard about the Bloom Boxes offered by Fun Stampers Journey I was not interested.  I did not want the monthly expense and honestly I was not sure they were worth the money.  I held off ordering them until this past spring when I gave in and decided to make an informed decision by experiencing one.  It only took one Bloom Box and I am addicted to them!





Each month a box arrives on my door step filled with a full size stamp set (that I can use with other cards or projects as well), 4 cards designed, cut and ready for me to stamp and assemble. All of the accessories for each card are also included. 





The box also includes a colorful booklet with step by step instructions for each card.  I have found through experience, each kit introduces me to a new technique I have not tried before. I love learning something new each month. 






The box also allows me to try FSJ products prior to purchasing them.  This is especially true with the accessories.  I have enjoyed trying new ribbons, buttons, twine and washi prior to ordering a spiral of ribbon or other accessories. 






This also provided me with a variety of cards to choose from quickly.  Sometimes I don't have the time to make a card I just need to send one off quickly.  Having a few Bloom Box cards completed offers me options to choose from.





If there is a particular product I enjoy working with, I know I can order it from the catalog.  Oh and did I mention there is a You Tube video that you can also watch to assist in putting the card together should you want to watch it.  

Bloom Boxes can be ordered one month at a time or you may purchase a six month subscription for a reduced rate. Who can resist this great versatile August Bloom Box?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...