Thursday, August 16, 2018

Just Flowers

This past week I stepped out of my comfort zone and worked with a new to me Fun Stampers Journey product Modeling Paste. I have never in all my years of creating cards worked with it. It was a first and I loved how easy it is to work with and the beautiful card I created with it. 






I added liquid color to the modeling paste and created two colors, placed a stencil over the whip cream card stock and added the paste.  I pulled the stencil off and allowed them to dry overnight.  






I used additional Fun Stampers Journey Products to create the card above.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment and let me know.
Below are the supplies I used.









Don't forget our August promotion includes the Fun Stampers Journey Modeling paste and Stencils!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...