Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Cup Of Happiness

There are few things I enjoy more than a good cup of tea.  Family and friends affectionately refer to me as a tea snob!  I love starting my day with a pot of my favorite Royal English Breakfast tea and thru out the day I will enjoy numerous cups of Earl Gray.  Fixing a cup of tea forces me to slow down and enjoy the moment.  I wait patiently while the water boils, then add the boiling water to the cup or tea pot and wait for it to steep to pure perfection. The tea is then poured into the cup and  milk and sugar are added and a biscuit often included.  The world stops for a few minutes while I enjoy that cuppa and biscuit.   



When this stamp set and paper came out it was a must have!  I have loved working with it and creating with it.  It also works great for coffee lovers.  In fact it was really created as a coffee stamp set but I could not resist turning it into a tea cup.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used: Coffee Helps Stamp Set and Coffee Helps Die Set, Beach Breeze, Pineapple Smoothie Summer Days, Pool Play and Whip Cream card stock,  Sunday Adventure Prints Paper Pack, Black Licorice & Whip Cream Sparkle Tape, Beach Breeze & Summer Days ink, Black Thread along with Beach Beach Ball and Black sparkle silk. 




Don't forget our retirement sale is currently going on.

Lesa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...