Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Try Try and Try Again!

I don't know about you but sometimes I struggle to create a card.  Ideas and cards do not always just happen.  They take time, effort and re-creating.  I received a new die from Spellbinders and I wanted to create a card with it.
  



This was my first attempt.  It does not look right at all.  It is in my words blah!  It needed help so I tried again.




This attempt was an improvement but it still did not look finished to me.  To be honest this was my third attempt at this card.  I spared you the first look.  So back to the drawing board to create again.




So this final card had the look I wanted.  I used cranberry card stock for the base added the kiwi green card stock and the die was cut out of whip cream card stock.  I then ran the whip cream piece through my embosser adding the wood grain look.  Then I added some FSJ silks in silver and gold to pull out the colors in the tree.  I added a tag and used two pieces of twine in cranberry and gold.  

This card I would be happy to send out.  How many times have you created a card before getting it right?  I would love to know.  Share your thoughts in the comments.




Don't forget you can still order this darling October Bloom Box!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...