Monday, April 9, 2018

Dahlia Burst

I live in Meridian Idaho and signs of spring are popping up out of the ground and on the trees.  The days are longer, temperatures are on the rise and we are enjoying the sunshine.  With these signs of spring I find my cards are filled with flowers and bright colors.  



I am in love with this Dahlia Burst stamp set and coordinating Die from Fun Stampers Journey.  This particular card features the bright Summer Days Card Stock for a pop of color on the River Stone Card Stock base.  The hint of silver on the card is FSJ Silver Sparkle Tape.  The flower and leave were colored in with FSJ Pan Pastels. 





This set includes three different dahlia flower sizes along with two leaf sizes.  You can also purchase the matching die set which is a match to all five of the stamps.  

Check out my website (see the button at the top right) to purchase this set or any other Fun Stampers Journey products.  

You can also find me on facebook Tealightful Stamping.

Bringing paper to life one cuppa tea at a time!


Lesa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...