Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Pop Of Color

Sometimes all ready need is small pop of color to make a card special.  This card was created in black and white with just a simple pop of our FSJ Candy Apple Red ink.


Love this look and the sentiment really stands out.  The stamp and die set is a favorite I find myself using over and over.  It is our Dahlia Burst set BD-0063.  So versatile and fun to create with.




This weeks crush on color features our Confectionery Days color set.  Love it!



Would you like to receive a 20% discount off FSJ products?  Consider joining my team.  We have the lowest quarterly minimums at $150.00 per quarter.  If you love to create and don't want to sell sign up as a hobby coach and purchase just for yourself.  Want to make a little extra income sign up and share your love with others while getting the discount and a little "mad" money.  Contact me for details.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...