Thursday, October 4, 2018

Tealightful Tea Party Part Two

The day was filled with so much laughter.  We started the day with some Breakfast nibbles -  sausage rolls, muffins, fruit and of course tea!



Lunch was served around noon.  English pub style meal - Shepherds Pie, Carrots, Broccoli and a roll.  We had no leftovers!





The gals enjoyed working on the projects I shared in Tuesdays blog plus they had time to work on projects they brought with them. 





Afternoon tea was served around 2:30 and we all enjoyed Maids of Honor, Bread Pudding and biscuits (cookies as you Americans know them).






A special thanks to my Mum for all her help with the food and assisting in the kitchen.  Could not have done it without you!




 

1 comment:

  1. It was a TEA-riffic day. Wonderful goodies, fun card making and fellowship. Lesa and Mum outdid themselves and I hope she does another Tea Party next year. I've truly enjoyed attending these events. Thanks again, Lesa!

    ReplyDelete

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...