Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Simply Black & White

Have you ever created with just black and white as your color scheme?  I have been creating cards in this color scheme all week!  Its been fun and challenging at the same time.





I am hosting an event called Simply Black & White and each attendee will create six different cards with this color theme.  




I love the simple elegance of Black and White.  The Fun Stampers Journey Whip Cream Color Fusion Ink is simply stunning on the Black Licorice Card Stock.




The above card was created using one of our new dies called Rose Garden, accented with some ribbon and just because words.




This last card is a great way to celebrate a Birthday.    I have two left to create in this series and I will share them with you later this week.

All cards were created using the following Fun Stampers Journey Products:

Card Stock:  Black Licorice & Whip Cream
Inks:  Black Licorice & Whip Cream
Embossing Powders:  Black, White & Clear
Stamps: Dahlia Burst (with matching Die), Everyday Script (with matching Die) and Birthday Candles (with matching Die)
Accessories:  Whip Cream Sparkle Tape, Deco Strips Black, Special Day Organza Ribbon, Black Licorice Gingham Ribbon, Rock Candy Organza Ribbon, Fashion Silver and Pearls


If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail (loves.tea@gmail.com) or leave a comment on my blog here and I will get back to you.  

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards! I saw your post on Facebook. What a wonderful idea about the Black & White Event!! Did you have a charge for your Event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorie - Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I charged $15.0 and to be honest that was a steal. I should have charged $20.00

      Delete

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...