Saturday, February 3, 2018

Tea Cup Card & Kit

I love all things tea!  When I find a tea cup stamp the ideas start flowing and a card is created. This card was created without words on the front so it can be used for any occasion.



This card was created using all Fun Stampers Journey Products.  I used the following paper colors:  Buttercream base, Denim Days, Sweet Berry, Pineapple Smoothie and a patterned piece of paper from the Romantic Journeys Paper Packet.  I embossed the Denim Days paper with the Love Letter Embossing Folder.  I colored the tea cup with the Fun Stampers Journey Color Splass Watercolor Pencils. The twin that finishes the card is Journey Twine Natural. 



I have put together a kit for purchase using this stamp set.  You can create four of this beautiful card exactly as it appears and also have the stamp to create your own beautiful cards for $10.00.  If you would like a kit please contact me at loves.tea@gmail.com



Lesa
Journey Coach
Senior Leader







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...