Sunday, February 11, 2018

Treat Bags

Treat Bags are so versatile and can be used in so many different ways.  I love these small ones Fun Stampers Journey offers.  So many uses for them.  This is a current project using them.


I am creating 300 (yes you read that correctly 300) Thank You bags for a non-profit I volunteer with. They are celebrating 10 years and wanted a small "party favor" people could take with them as they leave.  



I am currently attaching the paper hearts to each bag and tying them up.  I used Fun Stampers Journey Clear Bags (50 in a package) Candy Apple Red Card-stock, Romantic Journey Printed Paper and Journey Candy Apple Twine.  You can order any off these supplies off my website - link located at the top right of this blog.



I also used these bags to create these fun Christmas gifts for all the gals who attend my classes. These bags can be used in so many ways and are such a fun size to work with.

Let me know in the comments what you would use these bags for.


Lesa
Journey Coach Senior Leader




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...