Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Clean and Simple

When making cards we often refer to a particular style of  card as a "cas" card also known as clean and simple. We could also call it a minimalist card.  Just a very simple card.  I created a cas card and duplicated it with a different pattern of paper.  Check out the two cards I created.




Card Stock:  Pineapple Smoothie, Whip Cream, Lemongrass and Sunday Brunch Paper Packet
Stamp Set & Matching Die:  Everyday Script
Accessories:  Black Licorice Ink





Card Stock:  Summer Days, Whip Cream, Kiwi Slice and Sunday Brunch Paper Packet.
Stamp Set & Matching Die:  Celebration Script
Accessories:  Black Licorice Ink



Our Retirement Party is still going on through the end of June



Banners & Bows Bundle With Amaze Machine 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...