Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Graduation Season

 May brings with it High School and College graduations.  I created this card to celebrate those I know who are graduating.  



I loved using all of the Fun Stampers Journey products, especially the die cut for the graduation cap.The back ground paper was created with FSJ embossing powders. 

Card Stock:  Whip Cream, Black Licorice, Journey Brush Gold, Journey Brush Silver
Stamp Sets: Bravo Grad and Inside & Out
Die Cut:  Hats Off
Accessories:  Clear Pigment Ink, Journey Silver and Gold Embossing powders, Black Licorice ink and Be Bold Brads


Banners & Bows Bundle With The Amaze Machine


If you are interested in the coach price contact me about joining my team and becoming a coach

The Retirement Sale Continues through the end of June  Don't forget its while supplies last. Purchase directly off my website - click on the link located on this blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...