Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey

Its hard to believe that I have been with Fun Stampers Journey for over a year now.  What an amazing year it has been!  I have fallen in love with all FSJ has to offer.  This includes products, demo videos, bloom box and so much more!  Here is a fun little video that tells you just a little bit more about this amazing company.





If you would like to purchase any products, join my team or attend any of my FSJ classes just e-mail me at loves.tea@gmail.com or check out my facebook page Tealightful Stamping.



Don't forget our Crush on Color sale is still going on.  All solid card stock and coordinating ink pads are 20%.  


This Saturday is the last day to register for the 4th Annual Tealightful Tea Party happening Saturday September 29th from 9:00 - 5:30 p.m.  $25.00  Don't miss out on this great event it only happens once a year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...