Thursday, September 13, 2018

Preparing For Fun

One of my favorite things to do is prepare materials for classes I host.  I enjoy (for the most part) designing, cutting, embossing and assembling all the pieces you need to great a finished card.



Today I have been prepping all the materials for the 4th Annual Tealightful Tea Party event coming up on September 29th.  Four cards, one gift card holder and a card carrier.  



Fun Stampers Journey has many gift card dies and we will be making this cute one.  Perfect to give as a gift or include in a card. 





Don't forget this Saturday September 15th is the last day to sign up for the event.  You won't want to miss it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...