Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Tealightful Tea Party Part One

This past Saturday I host my fourth annual Tealightful Tea Party.  It was so much fun.  Seventeen joined me for a day filled with crafting, yummy food, prizes and laughter.  I want to share the projects we made.  We used the FSJ ATS stamp Just For You (now retired) but  I have a couple if you would like to purchase one.





Love this clean simple card.  The mini paperclip at the top is a favorite on many projects I create.





This a what I call a clean and simple card.  Love the oval off to the right side the ribbon on the left side.





Something new and different, a tri-fold card. Love the bright watermelon fusion color combination with the River Stone.





This was the last card we made and its another clean and simple card.  Love the embossed background card-stock on this one.  





This is a gift card holder and is perfect for inside a card.  Dresses up a gift card when you are sending it in the mail or just giving one as a gift. 




The last gift we made was this darling card carrier.  It will hold four cards.  Perfect for a hostess gift or to share with a friend.

Questions or details on any of these projects don't hesitate to contact me.  

Lesa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...