Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentines Day 2018

According to the calendar today is the day we recognize and celebrate those we love.  In creating and sending handmade cards throughout the year I am choosing to recognize, value and celebrate those I love not just one day a year but, many times over in the year. 

Every once in awhile you create a card that you fall in love with.  To be honest you amaze even yourself with what you have created.  This year I think I hit it out of the park -  yes I am tooting my own horn!  



This beautiful  card is created using two of my favorite Fun Stampers Journey Card stock colors  -Bubble Gum and Watermelon Fusion.   The Whip Cream card stock was embossed with FSJ I Heart embossing folder.  It was then dusted with Pan Pastels in Bubble Gum and Silver.  The stamp is from the 2017-2018 Inspiration Catalog and is called You Are (it is only$8.95 to purchase).  The card is pulled together with Satin Watermelon Fusion Ribbon and accented with Brushed Silver Organza Ribbon. 

Please remember today You are amazing, beautiful, remarkable, brilliant & loved.  

Bringing paper to life with a cuppa tea!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...