Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Pan Pastels

I have discovered Pan Pastels!  They are such a fun way to add and blend color on a card.  Pan Pastels are ultra-soft artists' quality pastels.  They provide rich low-dust formulations that are high pigments. You simply apply and blend them like paint.

Below are four cards I created using Pan Pastels


Would you like to create these four cards and learn how to work with Pan Pastels?  I am offering a technique class on Thursday March 15th from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The cost of the class is $20.00 and you will will receive your very own Gold Pan Pastel to take home and use.  To register please e-mail me at loves.tea@gmail.com -  subject line pan pastels.





Each month Fun Stampers Journey offers a special March is called Over The Rainbow.  Check out the details above and order directly via my shopping cart.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...