Tuesday, July 3, 2018

2018-2019 Inspiration Book

I attended the Fun Stampers Journey Convention in Phoenix Arizona the last week of June and had an amazing time.  I could probably fill several blog posts with all the fun and experiences  -  it was simply awesome!  The new Inspiration Book was reveled and it is filled with so many wonderful products and inspiring ideas.



I have Inspiration Books if you would like one.  Just let me know and I will get you one by snail mail or I will deliver it personally.  You will want to check it out with a cuppa and biscuit.  

Here is a card I created using a new ATS Stamp called Sending Sunshine.


This card was created using:

Stamp Set:     Sending Sunshine ATS
Card Stock:    Lemon Drop, Black Licorice and Whip Cream
Background Color:  Pan Pastels in Gold, Citrus Cooler, Lemon Drop and Beach Breeze
Accessories:   A Gold Staple and Journey Gold Thread

Check out my website or contact me with any questions you may have.  

Bringing Paper to Life One Cuppa at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...