Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Sending Big Hugs

Its Tealightful Tuesday Happy Mail on my facebook page Tealightful Stamping and today I am sending a Big Hug.  I can't think of anything better than receiving a "hug" in the mail.  It seems more and more our mailboxes are filled with junk mail. Letters and  cards are the exception and such a welcome surprise when we see them in our mailboxes. 




This card was inspired by and created using Fun Stampers Journey products.

Card Stock:  Watermelon Fusion, Pink Bubble Gum and Whip Cream.

Dies:  Journey Rectangles and Banner Parade

Inks:  Watermelon Fusion and Bubble Gum Liquid Color along with Black Licorice Ink Pad

Accessories:  Sweet Candy Drops, Girls Life Tape and Paper Clip Elements


July Bloom Box





Don't forget just a few more days to order the July Bloom Box. It includes the stamp set and all the pieces and accessories to make these four cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...