Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Simply Black & White Part Two

My Simply Black & White Event was Saturday night.  It was so  much fun!  I created two additional cards to share with you.





The card above was created using vellum paper embossed and then adding card stock behind allowing the embossed flower to pop.





This card was created with Black Licorice card stock and stamped with  whip cream true color fusion ink. The string is a simple figure eight behind the flower.










Tables were filled with black jelly beans, black licorice, oreos and black and white M & M's for snacking.  A yummy black and white dessert was also offered with black tea!






Most everyone attending showed up in Black and White and we all enjoyed the evening together. 



Below is a list of the key supplies we used.  If you would like instructions for a specific card please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...