Thursday, August 30, 2018

Bloom Box Shenanigans

I love sharing the Fun Stampers Bloom Box with friends.  The last Tuesday of each month I put the kettle on and look forward to the arrival of the "gals" that have signed up for the monthly Bloom Box Subscription.


The morning is filled with creativity and laughter!  Each gal brings there bloom box that was delivered to their home.  I put out all the ink pads, liquid color, embossing powder etc... the gals need to complete the four cards.


The four cards, all accessories and detailed instruction book are provided.  Each month we are learning a new technique or way to use our tools.  This month we learned how to apply liquid color directly to the stamp and create a fun image.


If you would like to create four awesome cards and learn new ways to use your stamps, ink pads and other tools - sign up for a Bloom Box Subscription and join us.  



The September Box is filled with bright colors, instruments and we will be learning how to create a shaker card.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...