Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tealightful Tea Party

Each year I host a Tea Party and celebrate all things tea and stamping.  This year marks my 4th year holding this event.The  Annual Tealightful Tea Party will be on September 29th from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. 



The day will feature breakfast nibbles, English pub style lunch & afternoon tea treats I serve only once a year!  A card kit including your own ATS Stamp, 4 cards a gift card holder and card carrier that will hold all four cards you create.  That's six projects!  




This is just one of the cards we will be creating. Simple, clean and fun.  




This is year I am giving away this brand new tote bag filled with Fun Stampers Journey Products.  One lucky attendee will be taking home some fun products to create with. Estimated value $50.00 





This year I am also giving away two general admission tickets to the Idaho Scrapbook Show February 1st and 2nd.  So many reasons to attend the Tealightful Tea Party.



REGISTER AND PREPAY BY SEPTEMBER 15TH.  Cost is $25.00 for the day. You will be entered into the drawing for the bag and also the tickets for the Idaho Scrapbook Show.  Mail checks to 3065 E. Fratello St. Meridian ID 83642 or contact me via e-mail loves.tea@gmail.com for payment via paypal.  Event will be held at the Tuscany Club House 3782 E. Firenze Way Meridian.  




Lesa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...