Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Playing With Paste

You might be wondering about the title of my post playing with paste, well its modeling paste I have been playing with.  I have just discovered this Fun Stampers Journey product and I am loving it!





The modeling paste is white and you can leave it white or make it any color you would like by adding some liquid color to it.  I added some lovely blue to my paste and created the soft blue.  I took  a 5.5 X 4.25 piece of white card stock and placed a stencil over it and then I spread the paste over the top and covered the sheet.  You do need to let this dry overnight.




The next day once the paste was dry I created cards using the back grounds I had created.  I was able to create numerous cards all with different looks.



It might be hard to tell but I dusted this background with our gold pan pastel to pull out the haystack colored card stock and ribbon.  



This one was done in a totally different direction with a totally different look.

If you are wanting to try modeling paste or stencils now is a great time to while they are one sale for 20% off.  Don't wait the sale ends Friday at midnight.  Just click on the shopping cart to place an order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...