Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Change Of Seasons

We are half way through September and the temperatures are starting to drop and the trees are starting to change color.  All signs of fall arriving.  Its also the season for all things pumpkin spice.  I always think of my daughter Pam at this time of year as she loves those pumpkin spice lattes!   



I have spent the last few days creating with the Hello Fall Stamp Set and Die.  I am in love with these leaves.  I am enjoying stamping the images with our clear pigment ink and then adding pan pastels to give them a vibrant changing colors.



What fun to create with all the fall colors, patterned papers, stamp sets and die sets Fun Stampers Journey has to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea

I love a good cup of tea!  I believe it can fix just about anything.  Imagine my excitement when this stamp set was reveled.   An...